Thursday, January 16, 2020

Watching Jeopardy

Today in honors human geo we watched jeopardy and saw our test scores.  When we watched Jeopardy the first episode that we watched was one of the teen tournaments with three contestants, one of which being Nick and he lost everything because he got all of the daily doubles.  All of the question involving the US history, and US wars because I like to study US history.  Then the part of the second that we watched was a bit more interesting because of the contestants that were a bit strange, the one got yelled qat for speaking Spanish, and another was far too over-expressive.  overall today's class was very interesting. I am looking forward to western civ in the second semester because I find history courses more interesting than geography courses.  I am hoping that I can keep my grades up in western civ as I did in human geo.

No comments:

Post a Comment