Monday, January 27, 2020

Preparing for the test

We spent class today preparing for the quiz that we will take on Wednesday.  We went over questions that will be part of the quiz.  two new questions were added in the time that we were in class.  these questions were, How did people learn about Hammurabi's codes?, It was posted on stone tablets all around the kingdom, and What is the soil that was left behind after a flood? Silt.  Another question that We had that I was unsure of was what was the name of the new era set aside by the beginning of farming, the answer was the neolithic era or the new stone age.  then the era before this where farming was not used to have a surplus of food was the period called the paleolithic era.  This evening I will continue to study for the test by going over the notes I took from the book and PowerPoint, and the PowerPoint itself.  Overall except for a few questions I feel like I will do well on this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment