Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Reviewing for tomorrows quiz

Today in western civ we continued to prepare for the quiz tomorrow by watching the Mr. Nickey video, the EUphrates river.  I have seen this video before when we studied ancient civilizations in middle school.  though this video is a little goofy, it is useful to study and get stuck in your head so that you can remember it for the test.  I will continue to go over the PowerPoint and study tonight so that I can be ready for the quiz tomorrow.  I think that I should do fairly well on this test so that I can start the semester off with an A.  I hope that my grades in western civ will end up being as good as the a that I kept in human geo.  I will continue to study and do well in my social studies class in order to keep my grade up.

No comments:

Post a Comment