Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Test on guns germs and steel

Today we had a test on the video guns germs and steel.  overall I feel like I did fairly well on this test.  Thew video was easy to understand and I studied for the test, therefore I believe that I did well on it.  The test was only 26 questions of multiple-choice scantron, therefore it did not take the entire class.  The video of guns germs and steel was very interesting to me therefore, all of the information was easy to remember.  Also, I feel that the test was very easy because of how I prepared for it.  I hope I did as well as I feel like I did so then that way my grade will stay where I want it for the end of the semester, boosting my GPA. I'm looking forward to beginning western civ in this next week as we move into the second semester.  I hope that I do as well in Western civ as I am doing in human geo.

No comments:

Post a Comment