Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The Second Test.

Today we had our second unit test of the year.  I felt well prepared for this test because I studied from the powerpoint and Mr. Schick's blog.  Due to the fact that I studied there were no surprises, although I do not feel like I did as well on this test as I did on the last test.  This is because of the absolute and relative location questions.  I was not sure what some of the locations that we were given qualified as. overall all of the other questions about maps and latitude and longitude seemed fairly easy.  I was surprised not to see site and situation questions on the test though.  The test overall seemed fairly easy, although I tend not to do as well on scantron test papers.  I believe that I am filling in one test question, and I fill in the wrong one.  I took my time on this test and feel like I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment