Friday, October 25, 2019

Population and settlement test

Today in Human geo we had our population and settlement test.  The first 20 minutes of the test were spent looking up the answers to the first 15 questions using the CIA world factbook. I feel confident that I did well on this section of the test. then the second section of the test was fill in the blank.  I think that I did well on this section as well.  I knew the answers to all of the questions except one.  this question was __________  is the economic output of a nation, accounting for all of its people(or something similar to that).  For the question, I put what I thought was the most logical answer, Unemployment rate, but this still does not feel correct.  Then the section of do the math this covered migration rate,  and growth rate.  I feel like I did well on this section as well.  then there was the section in which we had to list pull and push forces and describe countries that were examples of these.  Then finally there were two bonus questions that I hope I got correct to account for any other mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment