Monday, October 28, 2019

Going over the test.

Today we got our tests back from Mr. Schick.  Overall I feel like I did fairly well on this test minus a few mistakes that I could have avoided.  One of these mistakes as the question, what country has the the 20th highest net migration rate, and I wrote Switzerland, but the correct answer was Canada.  Another that I got incorrect was when I was supposed to put down NRI, but I put down Total fertility rate in the Fill in the blank section.  then Another mistake I made was the fact that I did not think that we could use the words in multiple blanks instead of just one.  I was supposed to use GDP twice.  then I got the two extra credit points to add to my total score, making my total score, a 95%.  I believe that This score brought my grade up some, and now I have a fairly good grade to finish the quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment