Friday, October 11, 2019

Revcieving the test

Today in class we got our tests back after they were graded.   I did not do well on this test.  I did fine on most of the questions about latitude and longitude and maps, but I tripped up on the absolute and relative location part of the test.  I should have spent more time on each question and thought it through further.  We went through most of the test in class today and got the correct answers to the test so I know what I did wrong on my test and I will keep these points in mind when I take my midterm and finals fir Honors human Geo.  The classes were very short today so we did not have time for anything else.  Even though I did not do well on this test I feel that I learned something more about absolute and relative location, and Mr. Schick is giving us all 2 extra points to help us to improve our grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment