Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Virtual Assignemnt #9

Over these last two weeks, there has been a massive change in the way that we accomplish school. We have been doing all of our school over this period on the computer through assignments that our teachers send us from school.  Over this time it has become more difficult for many students to resist the temptation of completing their work dishonorably, or they have become downright sloppy with the work that they turn in.  I have attempted to stray away from habits like this.  I have done all of my work without using materials that I have at home, like my notes or textbooks, unless it has been specified by my teachers.  Also, I have been trying to keep my life similar to where it was when I was in school.  I have attempted to keep my sleep schedule similar, and I still do the necessary work on the farm.  I am thankful for this blessing because it has helped me to continue working hard.  Also, it has helped me to stay in shape over the time that we are out of school.  On top of that, I have been using the Gym equipment that we have in my basement so that I do not lose much from my last wrestling season.  I believe that all of these ideas also apply to school.  You have to keep working hard, and doing your best work will keep you from the temptation of becoming sloppy or lazy. 

1 comment:

  1. Your reaction to having your school world turned upside down is one of the most healthy and constructive plans yet. It is the very reason why I expect you to really go places someday!

    ReplyDelete