Monday, November 18, 2019

The test

Today in honors human geo we took a test.  I feel like I did fairly well on this test because we had already been tested on most of the material.  The main thing that was different from the last test was that we were tested on a population pyramid.  examples of the types of questions that we had to answer were to pick what country each pyramid went with.  there were also several questions in which we had to use prior knowledge from our last test to answer questions on which of the countries that were given to us had he highest TFR, NRI, birth rate, or death rate.  I know that I got one of these questions incorrect.  This question asked which country had the highest birth and death rate and I selected India because it is soon to be the world's highest population, but the correct answer was Nigeria because Nigeria has a higher birth and death rate than India. Overall I feel like I did fairly well on this test

No comments:

Post a Comment