Tuesday, November 26, 2019

going over the 5 major religions test

Today we went over our test on the 5 major religions of the world.  I got a 100% on this test.  this is better than I thought I did on this test.  I knew that I did well, but I still thought that I had made a careless mistake that I overlooked, but I did as well as I could.  I studied for this test by going over the powerpoint that Mr. Schick posted on his blog.  I did this for the two nights before the test, and still got a100% because writing down the information about theses religions in class was a major help.  There were only two questions that I was unsure of in this test, but I used the reasoning of the knowledge that I had to answer them, and even though they were not on the powerpoint we still talked about them.  I believe that this test brought my grade up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment