Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Presentation

Today in class we presented our presentations on a post-industrial and a developing nation.  Overall I feel like our group did very well in this presentation. We all were able to speak and make eye contact with our class.  We also were familiar with our information.  I feel like I could have done better with my presenting skills.  Eye contact was not a problem for me, and I remember to look around the room, but my main problem is that I say "um" too many times.  I attempt to make myself remember to not say this. 
     For our presentation, I opened and closed the presentation, and I went over the solutions to the problems that Afghanistan faces.  Then after we presented the information about Afghanistan we moved onto the information and problems in the US.  This led to a lively discussion because all of this information was so close to home and relatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment