Tuesday, November 19, 2019

getting our tests back

Today in human Geo we got our test back from last week.  I got a 95% on this test.  I got two questions wrong on this test.  one of these questions was matching a population pyramid to its country.  the correct answer to this question was Japan, but I chose Mexico because I forgot that Mexico's population was growing.  the other question that I got wrong was a question about which country had the highest birth and death rates.  the correct answer was Nigeria, but I chose India.  Overall I scored above average on this test and I will use this test to study for the midterm exam which is only 29 days away. I think that I will do well on the tests to come, and the midterm because I will continue to study, and take notes in class.  I am looking forward to what we do next in human geo.

No comments:

Post a Comment