Thursday, September 19, 2019

The test results.

Today in honors human geo we got our unit one, excellence, test back.  I got 100% on this test.  From the beginning, I thought that I did fairly well on this test, but I did not think that I did as well as I did.  I got all of the multiple-choice and true-false correctly, but I did not get the bonus question correct.  the bonus question was What was the tallest mountain in North America renamed in 2015.  the answer was  Denali.  If this is on the midterm then I will need to study it, but other than that the short section of the test was very easy.  Then on the essay part of the test, I did well too.  I got a 20/20 on both essays.  The first essay was on the trial of Socrates.  I got a 100 on this part by going into great detail on this in all aspects of the trial.  the nthe second one was on whether or not we would find socrates guilty.  I said that I would find him guilty at that time, and not now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment