Friday, September 13, 2019

THE TEST

     Today in honors human geo we took a test about excellence.  the main ideas that were on this test were Socrates, the Socratic method, democracy in Greece, and A Message to Garcia.  I was not surprised about the data on the test because these were the things that we went over and talked about in class.  I was surprised to not see the question, what is Elbert Hubbard's view of society, or who does Hubbard support more, the common man or the business owners.  This is because the vast majority of the essay was about these things.  All in all this test did seem fairly easy.  the multiple-choice and the fill in the blank was all clear and concise and there was only answer that would fit   The essay questions were all fair, and I personally liked the opinion question, and the first essay question was also easy. overall I feel like I did very well on this quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment