Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for me at the John Carroll School, for the most part today went well.  My favorite part of today was the S.T.E.A.M. based learning class.  This was the most interesting part of my day because I learned what we are going to cover this year in this class.  Most of these topics I found very interesting and  I look forward to learning these things.  My least favorite part of today was when I had math.  This is not because of the teacher or anyone in the class, but simply because math is one the subjects that I do not enjoy as much.
       In most of the classes we were given assigned seats.  In Honors Human Geo.  I like my seat.  This is because I am in the middle of the room, not in the front nor the back, and the people near me all seem agreeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment