Thursday, February 27, 2020

taking the test

Today in western civ we took the test for the first part of our unit on ancient Greece.  I feel like I did fairly well on this test even though I missed three classes over the time that we were learning this material.  The only question that I was unsure of was the one about dactylic hexameter because I was not here for that one, but I still think, based on the information that I found after the quiz, that I got that question right.  I was able to use the PowerPoint and quilts mad by my classmates to help me study.  I felt well prepared after using these materials and hope that I can keep up my trends with the grades that I have been receiving in this class.  I look forward to what is to come for the rest of the ancient Greece unit.  I will continue to go over the powerpoints and prepare for future tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment