Thursday, February 6, 2020

Preparing for the Egypt test

Today we started preparing for the Egypt test that we will take on Friday.  we looked through the book and defined the main terms and names that are at the beginning of the chapter.  I fell like I am prepared for this test, but I will continue to go over the PowerPoint that Mr. Schick provided on his blog.  Most of the test is on the Nile because the Nile is the lifeblood of the Egyptian civilization.  Also, another important part of the Egyptian civilization was the mummification.  The Egyptians also built tombs for their dead which were the peak of their empire.  They also had developed many math and science techniques such as surgery and intensive knowledge of the human body. they also made a very accurate 365-day calendar.  I hope that I can do as well on this quiz as I did on the last quiz on this one so that I can keep my grade up.

No comments:

Post a Comment