Thursday, May 7, 2020

Chi Cago

Overall I found this song entertaining.  It was worth listening to twice!  It was impressive how all of the Latin names were able to work together in therapy.  When it comes time to take the test or quiz I will make sure to get this song stuck in my head.  It is chock full of useful information.  Overall I really enjoyed listening to it.  I am glad that even though we were not in school to hear the rap we were still able to hear it.  I'm glad that the song covered all of the ancient Roman times, and had lots of information is potentially useful information for the upcoming quizzes.  I think this song was on par with Mr. Nickey, Actually, I think that in some aspects it worked better than Mr. Nickey.  It had all of the information needed for this class, and it seemed smoother, to the point that it seems like the song was written to fit those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment