Monday, December 16, 2019

Snow day

I'm not sure whether or not we needed to do a blog this evening because we did not have class because school was closed, but it is better safe than sorry.  For me today was mostly studying for exams.  I completed extra practice work that was distributed, I read notes and old powerpoints and used all of the material that I had to study.  Today I went over all of the subjects that I needed to study like I would have done if I were at school today for the review day.  From here on out I will study for the exams that I have the next day.  I feel well prepared for my exams after having a day to my self, studying at my own pace, and studying the topics that I thought I needed to work on the most.  I hope we have no more bad weather this week that will disturb the exam schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment