Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Continuing to prepare for the essay

Today in honors human geo we continued to prepare for the essay by receiving a notecard.  this notecard is to be used to put notes on that will help us to write a better essay that helps us get a better grade.  I wrote a rough essay that helped me to get the Ideas that I wanted to put in my essay down on paper. I will then condense this information into the main points that I plan to put into my essay.  I'll use these main Ideas to help make sure that I do not forget any main points that I need to put in my essay. Overall I feel like I should do fairly well on this essay because I will have a notecard, and I have written a practice essay.  I will also continue to study for the rest of the exam as well. I feel confident about this exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment